Now that the country is at Covid-19 level 2, we can open the shop once again. Our hours are back as they were before lockdown; Monday-Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm, Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
You can still buy through this website, by emailing email@example.com or by phoning us on 3874505. You can pay by internet banking in all cases - or by credit card through the website. The website assumes you need a courier delivery, and charges you for it. If you don't need a courier delivery, email or phone us with your order.
Not all our stock is listed on the website so do feel free to email Jo or phone the shop on 3874505 with any questions.
We are at 40 Coutts Street, Kilbirnie - Next door to Westpac.
We have everything you need for your sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, felting, weaving and other handcraft projects - including lots of classes to hone your skills. And a free 30 minute lesson on any sewing machine or overlocker you buy from us!
We stock :
- 7 brands of domestic sewing machines and overlockers and their accessories and parts
- A huge range of yarns and other knitting, crocheting and felting essentials
- Hundreds of 100% cotton fabrics ideal for quilting and dressmaking
- A tasteful selection of quality dressmaking fabrics: linens, rayons, viscoses, cotton knits, merinos, wools and wool blends
- A selection of StyleArc, SewOverIt, Papercut and Little Kiwis Closet patterns
- All the basic materials used in sewing (e.g lining, interfacing)
- An impressive range of sewing supplies, haberdashery and notions - threads, buttons, fasteners, zips, ribbons, trims, elastics, scissors, needles, pins, and other sewing, quilting and embroidery tools
- Sewing furniture
- Ironing presses
- Dress dummies
- LED lights - floor and desk models
- Ashford weaving and spinning equipment
- Cutting machines and die cutters
We welcome phone calls and emails if you want to check that we have a particular item. Call 04 3874505 or 04 3874506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and remember we are now at 40 COUTTS STREET, KILBIRNIE (about 200 metres away from our previous location)