Welcome to the Wellington Sewing Centre
While the COVID-19 lockdown is in force in New Zealand, we cannot deliver any goods to customers because courier drivers (and others) can deliver essential supplies only. This means you should wait until the lockdown is over before buying from us.
For further information about this or our products and services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Now at 40 Coutts Street, Kilbirnie - Next door to Westpac.
We have everything you need for your sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, felting, weaving and other handcraft projects - including lots of classes to hone your skills. And a free 30 minute lesson on any sewing machine or overlocker you buy from us!
Visit us in-store (or shop online in many cases) for:
- 7 brands of domestic sewing machines and overlockers, and their accessories and parts
- A huge range of yarns and other knitting, crocheting and felting essentials
- Hundreds of 100% cotton fabrics ideal for quilting and dressmaking
- A tasteful selection of quality dressmaking fabrics: linens, rayons, viscoses, cotton knits, merinos, wools and wool blends
- A selection of StyleArc, SewOverIt, Papercut and Little Kiwis Closet patterns
- All the basic materials used in quilting and sewing (e.g lining, batting, interfacing)
- An impressive range of sewing supplies, haberdashery and notions - threads, buttons, fasteners, zips, ribbons, trims, elastics, scissors, needles, pins, and other sewing, quilting and embroidery tools
- Sewing furniture
- Ironing presses
- Dress dummies
- LED lights - floor and desk models
- Ashford weaving and spinning equipment
- Cutting machines and die cutters
We welcome phone calls and emails if you want to check that we have a particular item. Call 04 3874505 or 04 3874506 or email email@example.com and remember we are now at 40 COUTTS STREET, KILBIRNIE (about 200 metres away from our previous location)