Yarn/ Wool by Ply
Buy Yarn/ Wool Online NZ
If you love spending your spare time making beautiful things and appreciate how the creative craft of knitting soothes you, make your next handmade gift with our inspiring range of supplies. We also offer convenience where you can buy yarn online in NZ and experience our user-friendly website where you can search for all you need to make your next project unforgettable.
Create Your Next Winter Warmer With Our New Zealand Yarn
We stock an extensive range of wool, including hand-dyed yarns. When you buy our knitting yarn online, you can look forward to merino, merino and mohair blend, or sock yarn, to name a few. This is what else you can expect to find in our collection:
- Various colours. Depending on what you have in mind, we offer an assortment of colours from wintery shades such as spicy mustard, harvest gold, or autumn spice, and summer palettes from sea haze, strawberry fields, or daffodil.
- Different sizes. Whether you plan on knitting a lightweight cardigan or a chunky jersey, we stock two, three, four, eight, 10, 12, and 14+ ply yarns to turn your idea into reality.
- Knitting patterns. We have a range of books and leaflets for amateur to professional knitters and anyone in between. So, whether you’re inspired to make socks, baby shawls, scarves, or even a toy for the arrival of a new family member, you’re spoilt for choice.
- Knitting accessories. We also stock supplies from different brands such as ChiaoGoo, Clover, Knit Pro, and Pony needles and hooks that you can purchase with our range of wool for crochet. We also have knitting bags to keep your gear organised or sensibly transport it
Create Bold and Fun Pieces When You Buy Our Cotton Yarn Online
Besides offering a comprehensive section of knitting supplies, we complement our goods and services with the following:
- Range of brands. When you buy our wool online from NZ, your options include brands such as Broadway, Touch, and Sesia. Our Countrywide collection includes Colour Wave and Mandala that you can buy together with patterns from the same range to make a lovely child’s hoodie. The Rowan range includes inspired themes and textures such as Felted Tweed and Denim Revive.
- One-stop shop. Whether you’re thinking of starting to sew or want to upgrade your machine, we offer a range of trusted brands with their complementary parts. Our love of sewing has also led us to offer classes where you can develop your skills.
- Helpful service. We support our offering of quality products with competent advice where, for example, if we don’t have stock of what you’re looking for, we will offer alternative solutions. You’ll also find video tips and tricks on our website.
Why Wellington Sewing Centre
Our business was established in 1988 and has grown to a fully-fledged store for all your sewing needs.